Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pushed to colourful measures in freezing times

So this week in Melbourne has been somewhat cold....... effing freezing in fact. I stood on the train platform on Monday checked the temperature on my iphone which stated 6 degrees, looked at my bare naked hands turning a shade of blue, realised I could no longer feel my fingers and thought, enough is enough.


I now own a pair of Penelope Durston angora/lambswool fingerless gloves in fuchsia pink. They are SO warm and so awesome and the fingerless part means I can still use my iphone, my ipod, wear my skull ring, still scratch my face, pick my no..... ah, thats enough.

If you are in Melbourne and are in the Fitzroy hood, head to Gertrude St and check out her cute store, cottage industries (look for the super cute garlands out the front of the store), pick up some gloves and be as warm and colourful as me this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment