Thursday, June 10, 2010

Badges - the new t-shirt slogan

It's all about badges right now...... with a witty slogan.  And there is no better than the badges made my Kearnsie in fact when I first saw them I purchased one straight away and made it the the title of my first blog, it absolutely summed me up to a tee.... Hello, I'm doing my Best.  In fact if I had a dollar for every person who has told me that it actually sums them up as well to a tee I would be a billionaire.  Well ok fine, maybe about $100 bucks richer but the point is they are rad.

Yeah Yeah I know what you are going to say, you don't like being tied down and limited to one sentence, one catch phrase. That's fine, other rad jewellry designers such as Zoe Brand are giving you ways to say what you feel at any time with blackboard badges!

What's that Kearnsie? Do I like stuff? Yes. I do. I like your stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment