Saturday, June 12, 2010

Skully Wully

When I was leaving a job once the staff rallied around and bought me a leaving present, a gun metal ring, square shaped and set in silver, very beautiful but it was far too big for my finger and they couldn't re-size it so I had to go to Melbourne Jewellery shop Glitzern and swap it out and it's a bloody good thing too because otherwise I would never have found him.

My skully wully ring. He is my most favourite thing. ever.

This cute little fella staring out at me, from the shelf, saying "wear me!", and like cinderella and her glass slipper, he fit me perfectly. It was meant to be, destiny, if you will  I think he is adorable, some people say he is morbid but I just think they are jerks and just jealous.

My driftwood skull ring comes from the company Driftwood, a japanese duo based in New York (of course).

1 comment: